Tuesday 10 May 2022

brushing pass

I was looking for the character hion3 as in bho5 sion6 hion3 zoi7 [did not think of much] but found hoi1 instead in one of my Teochew dictionaries. 

I thought I would share with you as you would not find this in any of the online dictionaries. 

There is no simplified encoded character for this hoi1 even it is written in two of my Teochew dictionaries as [扌|岂] 

hoi1

lightly rubbing passing by, brushing pass

輕輕摩擦而過|轻轻摩擦而过

Le2 gian2 kui1 diam2gian2, main3 hoi1 dioh4 ua2

 

 

汝行開點仔勿㨟著我。汝行开点仔勿㨟着我。

When you walk pass me in a while away, do not brush pass me.

你走開一會兒不要擦到我。|你走开一会儿不要擦到我。

hoi6 

crab

pang2xie4 螃蟹


I have included the hoi6 character so you have an idea how to say hoi1 as this character cannot be found in any of the two Teochew online dictionaries I use. 

hion3 向 This character is uncertain. 

bho5 sion6 hion3 zoi7 無想向㩼无想向㩼

Did not think that much!

沒有想太多没有想太多


No comments: