Tuesday, 1 February 2022

恭喜發財

 恭喜發財 

This is a Teochew Chinese New Song and I hope you can sing along with the singer.

大吉大利 恭喜發財 Dai6gig4 Dai6li6 giong1'hi2'huag4'cai5

新年大賺 餱扂來  Sing1'ni5 dua7tang3 hou5 diam7 lai [I don’t know why the lyrics wrote 新年大淌] The lyrics wrote 好運 and the singer sung hou and I have not found the hou character and I chose this hou 餱 character

細事大事 財源似海 soi se dua se cai5nguang5 se hai

不忘初心 祝福夠來 bug bhuang co’sim zog’hog gao lai

 

除夕暝 團圓飯 de’sêg mên tuang’in bung7

初一暝 摭過年 [The lyrics wrote 遮過年] but he sung ziah instead of zia 遮

翻開 新一暝

事事如意 發大財

春天時 瞻夠來  The lyrics wrote [ 遮夠來] and he sung ziam and I used 瞻

新年發大財

喜樂安康財富有

心想事成樣樣來

大吉大利 恭喜發財

新年大賺 餱扂來

細事大事 財源似海

不忘初心祝福夠來

 

除夕暝 團圓飯

初一暝摭過年

翻開 新一暝

事事如意發大財

春天時漸夠來

新年發大財

喜樂安康財富有

心想事成 樣樣來

大吉大利 恭喜發財

新年大賺 餱扂來  

細事大事 財源似海

不忘初心 祝福夠來

大吉大利 恭喜發財

新年大賺 餱扂來

細事大事 財源似海

不忘初心 祝福夠來

 

大吉大利 恭喜發財

新年大賺 餱扂來

細事大事 財源似海

不忘初心 祝福夠來

 

大吉大利 恭喜發財

新年大賺 餱扂來

細事大事 財源似海

不忘初心 祝福夠來 

No comments: