Friday 2 August 2013

Introduction

It is so boring to learn a language on one's own and it is better to learn with others.  People to share, to discuss etc.

My DioSua Ue teacher, 
張志鴻, gave me a Diosua Ue dictionary 潮汕話詞典 - word dictionary - and I suppose I could start from this book and translate some Teochew words into English.  Ivan also gave me LLL character dictionary - 林倫倫 [林伦伦] LLL’s [1997] 新編潮州音字典 [新编潮州音字典]

It would be wonderful if people would help and participate with this translation of these dictionaries into English by writing comments below the relevant postings. 


I also have hundred of pages of study notes which could be published here in this blog.


In this blog I hope to share what I have learnt from these DioSua Ue dictionaries and what my teacher 
張志鴻 has taught me and what Yanwu has shared with me.  

However, if you do not know, DioSua Ue PêngIm, then go to a few new posts on February 2022 and I hope these posts will help you understand our 
PêngIm.

No comments: