Saturday 10 August 2013

DioSua Ue is a language of great charm with traditional rhyming style

My friend Yanwu wrote to me today and it brought me great joy to read his email.  I am going to share with you what he has written - sharing with you one paragraph of his email. 

Yanwu is not an old guy and he just got married last year.  I imagine he is in his 30s. 

Yanwu wrote: "To read Classical Chinese in DioSua Ue is much more singularly interesting and original.  I remember quite clearly we chanted ancient poems and prose in language classes when I used to live in DioSua.  What a wonderful day!  DioSua Ue is a language of great charm with a traditional rhyming style."

Now why am I sharing with you part of Yanwu's email.  I am doing this to encourage to learn our language systematically.  It is really a beautiful language.  


潮汕

No comments: